Professional Grouting Services From The Handyman London
Grouting is often considered a finishing task that merely supplements the process of tiling. Experts will tell you that grouting is way more fundamental and crucial for the final result: it prolongs the lifespan of the tiling, prevents future leaks, and helps strengthen the formation.
That’s why grouting needs to be performed with the craftsmanship that comes with practice and professional expertise: precisely what we do at The Handyman London.
Types of grouting services we offer
The extended and multi-skilled team of The Handyman London is ready to deliver a variety of grouting services, including:
- Fixing minor or large grout cracks
- Removing old and worn-out grout
- Replacing old grout with a new one
- Wall tile grouting
- Floor tile grouting
Our services are perfectly suitable for both domestic and commercial customers, located in London.
|Handyman Price||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|8 am – 6 pm||6 pm – 10 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|First Half Hour||£32||£42|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£25||£35|
|Half Day (4 hours)||£190||—|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£362||—||Get a free quote|
- The minimum time per appointment is 1 hour (£32 + £25 = £57). After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis – £25
- Shopping time for all requested materials and supplies will be added on top of the service price.
- Parking is charged at cost where applicable
- If we arrive and are unable to carry out the work through, there is a survey fee of £30
- One shopping hour is charged at £25. The cost of the materials will be added to your final service.
- Congestion Charge Zone – we will charge the cost of congestion in addition to our fees for the job.
- Parking might be added on top if applicable
What else can we do for you?
We can also take full responsibility for buying all the needed materials for your interior improvement endeavor as a part of our extended service catalogue.