Ceiling Fan Installation by reliable professionals
Placing a ceiling fan in your residence is the most accessible way to cut energy costs and provide a long-term sustainable alternative to air and temperature conditioning.
Nevertheless, safely installing a ceiling fan requires an above-average understanding of electricity, wiring, and dependable fixing techniques.
Handyman London is ready to do the job for you and is guaranteed to do it impeccably.
We will provide a tailored set of ceiling fan installation operations
When reaching out to our team, you will undergo a thorough pre-visit survey to determine your needs, requirements, and site-related specifics. According to your situation, we can offer one or more of the following services:
- Installing a brand-new ceiling fan in a room that has never had one before;
- Choosing and fixing the initial ceiling fan mounting hardware;
- Repairing, uninstalling, or replacing any types of ceiling fans;
- Repairing, uninstalling, or replacing a hazardous or dysfunctional ceiling fan mounting hardware;
- Repairing or replacing broken ceiling fan brackets;
- Optimizing the electricity and wiring that power a brand-new or an already existing ceiling fan;
All you need to do is give us a call, tell us about the task, share your concerns, and let us fix it for you:
|Handyman Price||Monday – Saturday||Sunday|
|8 am – 6 pm||6 pm – 10 pm||8 am – 6 pm|
|First Half Hour||£32||£42|
|Subsequent Half Hours||£25||£35|
|Half Day (4 hours)||£190||—|
|Full Day (8 hours)||£362||—||Get a free quote|
- The minimum time per appointment is 1 hour (£32 + £25 = £57). After the first hour, we will charge on a half-hour basis – £25
- Shopping time for all requested materials and supplies will be added on top of the service price.
- Parking is charged at cost where applicable
- If we arrive and are unable to carry out the work through, there is a survey fee of £30
- One shopping hour is charged at £25. The cost of the materials will be added to your final service.
- Congestion Charge Zone – we will charge the cost of congestion in addition to our fees for the job.
- Parking might be added on top if applicable
What the service includes
Our service covers the entire process of planning, devising, and fixing any ceiling fan type to any ceiling surface: concrete, brick, wood, etc.
All tools and devices included
Our team is thoroughly equipped to answer all site-related and fan-related specifics. During our pre-visit survey, we will determine the set of tools and devices needed to get the job done, and we will bring them along with us – there is nothing you need to do except tell us details about your fan and the place it needs to be installed.
We work clean and orderly
Handyman London will respect your home and your belongings. We commit to clean, hygienic, and mindful service delivery when performing fan installation, cat flaps fitting, and every other service from our catalog.